Thursday, February 25, 2010

KG is moving!

Hey everyone - just a quick announcement, that - just as in real life - I'm moving!

I'm over at Wordpress now, at , hope to see you there. :)

(and as soon as I can figure out how to redirect RSS feeds, hopefully you won't have to do that manually, either)


ruth said...

Oh jeez, your blog is AWESOME! Thank you so much for all the insparation!! I'm a vegetarian and I'm moving soon, too so I think about becoming a vegan (I'll be responsible for my foot etc.). For the animals and for my health and (sounds stupid, might be) for fun!
You show me a new side of veganism. Thanks again, and continue the good work.

Take care! Ruth

cruz said...

Hello friends..
SEO services

Allmovies Me said...

All Movies Watch Online Free
2 Fast 2 Furious Hindi Dubbed
Avengers age of ultron (2015)
Khamoshiyan (2015) Hindi Full Movie
Touring Talkies (2015) Tamil Full Movie
Ladies and Gentlemen (2015)
Samrajyam 2 (2015) Malayalam Full Movie